2000 Super X

View More Pictures
Price:$7800.00 0 Bids
Closed

Description: I never thought I would do this but I am selling my Super X. I just don't ride it enough. I actually spend more time washing it and putting it away than I do riding it, almost. Hence, it has less than 5,200 original miles.

This bike has the factory windshield, highway bars and bags. I have numerous spare parts and pipes that make it the loudest bike I ever heard. I have all the factory paperwork and history of the bike, including all the updates post production.  The only non-factory parts are, the headlight (still have original) and the crankcase breather which fell off somewhere in Minnesota and I replaced it with a chrome look alike.

I had a hard time pricing this bike, Bluebook is 8560 for "In Good Condition with typical mileage". I think this bike is in better than "good" condition and mileage is definitely lower than typical. There isn't a stone chip on the baked on enamel paint job and the chrome is still in excellent shape.

I had new tires put on last summer, Dunlop American Elite (front and rear) and they have less than 500 miles and a new battery this spring.  Have always used synthetic oil and it has a K&M air and oil filter.  

Views: 394
Ending Date: 08/28/2019 04:42 pm
Listing Date: 07/29/2019 04:42 pm
Time Left: 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
Discussion Topic: View Topic
Keywords: low miles mint clean 

Member name: joeyvangel

Send a message to seller
Show member's listings

Return to Classifieds