Author Topic: 2000 Super X  (Read 63 times)

Offline joeyvangel

• EH Rider X
2000 Super X
« on: July 29, 2019, 04:42:50 pm »
2000 Super X

I never thought I would do this but I am selling my Super X. I just don't ride it enough. I actually spend more time washing it and putting it away than I do riding it, almost. Hence, it has less than 5,200 original miles.

This bike has the factory windshield and bags. I have numerous spare parts and pipes that make it the loudest bike I ever heard. I have all the factory paperwork and history of the bike, including all the updates post production.  The only non-factory parts are, the headlight (still have original) and the crankcase breather which fell off somewhere in Minnesota and I replaced it with a chrome look alike.

I had a hard time pricing this bike, Bluebook is 8560 for "In Good Condition with typical mileage". I think this bike is in better than "good" condition and mileage is definitely lower than typical. There isn't a stone chip on the baked on enamel paint job and the chrome is still in excellent shape.

I had new tires put on last summer, Dunlop American Elite (front and rear) and they have less than 500 miles and a new battery this spring.  Have always used synthetic oil and it has a K&M air and oil filter. 

More Information